Flat Plan

 







  When I started the magazine I thought of what a nondescript magazine would look like to model my magazine off of. First, I started on the cover and added the masthead. To follow I placed the cover line and pull quote in their respective areas. Once the cover was done, I moved on to the inside of the magazine.  For the table of contents, I first placed the list of articles and page numbers. Then I added some images and pull quotes to fill the page. Diving deeper into the magazine, I started out with all article space and then broke it up. I added a header, and then a head. I split the article space into columns. I divided that up using  pictures, pull quotes and sub articles. To add further detail I included some captions to some pictures and more pull quotes and images to break up the article space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story Responses

Storyboard Practice

Spaceship Crash Change