Project Selection Magazine

     Magazine publication seems uninteresting to me. It seems like it is a medium that is going to become irrelevant.  Many of my peers do not buy magazines and neither do I. My mom loves magazines but it will be a media source that will become obsolete.  Digital magazines are the wave of the future but will use a different format.  

Creating a magazine is not something I want to do. I'm not a big fan of the blend of writing and the hyper focus of selecting pictures. I would prefer to focus more on video production. But, I will find out. I'm sure I will have more than one magazine assignment for this class.  That will be able to give me a feel for the project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story Responses

Storyboard Practice

Spaceship Crash Change